Thursday, November 05, 2009

For the record

Somehow I felt compelled to write a new post for this obsolete blog. I thought of deleting it but just what's the harm of keeping it dormant? Then some days back, I was given a link to my blog regarding an incident which happened almost 4 years ago. Nostalgic as it may be, it got us laughing and reminiscing the past.

Then it dawned onto me: THAT's the purpose of a blog. Never at the point of writing would I expect it to be such a fond memory. So much has happened since then. Gained a lot, and lost a lot too. All of us are now at a point of a life changing decision: some deciding to embark on postgrad studies, others will join the deluge workforce.

Life is full of surprises, for the better of for the worse, but no matter what life brings, let's not forget the present, and the past, and cherish the moments we have cause not everything lasts, even things which we think would have.

And heck, not to mention how lame this blog's name and URL is, but hey, it's the person I was almost 3 years ago. As bashful as I am regarding the name of this blog and some of the posts, those are supposed to be reminder of the person who we are in the past right?

No comments: